We’re looking for a team player, independent and creative with a proactive approach and a strong motivation to excel in a successful co-working company to join our team.
You’ll be given the opportunity to be a key part of a unique company in the co-working scene.
We’re seeking to hire a talented and skilled QA engineer with at least 2 years of experience for a small to medium size high-tech Companies. As part of your day to day, you will Design, write, execute and maintain end-to-end tests for various web and mobile (responsive) components for new features and existing product customizations.
Partner with product managers and developers to define test and acceptance criteria for new features and functionality and then execute the testing plan. Log defects and work closely with the development team in the defect resolution and retest process.
Participate in release planning and discovery sessions to gather and validate requirements for testing
- Good understanding of software testing process and methodology, from Unit Testing through User Acceptance to include: Functional, System, Integration, Regression, and load/performance testing
- Minimum 2 years of software testing experience
- Basic understanding of web technologies and testing web and server applications.
- Background in building, conducting, and documenting manual web-based (mobile and desktop) application test cases
- Ability to understand the business logic of complex systems
- Former experience with Jira
- Ability to write automated tests – an advantage
- Familiar with Salesforce – an advantage
- Excellent written and verbal English communication skills.