BE ALL is growing once again!
We are looking for our next Community Associate – a positive, professional, enthusiastic and creative People-Person to join our team.
You will be given the opportunity to play a key-role for a unique and vibrant company in the dynamic, ever-growing co-working scene.
A Community Associate is the “face” of BE ALL – The person in charge of our customer’s entire experience, starting with the on-boarding, and throughout their stay and expansion at BE ALL.
As part of your day-to-day routine you will be welcoming our Members and their guests at the reception desk, and act as the main point of contact for our community’s inquiries. You will channel all information, orchestrating different departments, to make sure our Member’s needs are being met with the best possible care.
You will handle the site’s logistics to make sure all is running smoothly.
You will also get to assist on events and activities, and manage our different suppliers.
- Experience giving Customer Service (must)
- Administrative experience (must)
- Proficient in Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, and Word
- Superb interpersonal skills dealing with people at all levels
- Ability to prioritize workload and manage deadlines
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Function well under pressure
We can’t wait to meet you! Make sure to sent your CV: