We’re looking for a positive, smiling, enthusiastic, creative, people person to join our team.
You’ll be given the opportunity to be a key part of a unique company in the co-working scene.
A Community Associate is the “face” of BE ALL. As part of your day to day, you will be the main point of contact for our community enquiries, handling the logistics to make sure all is running smoothly, work on community initiatives and help make relevant connections between members, assist with event management and manage suppliers.
- Administrative experience (must)
- Proficient in Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, and Word (must)
- Superb interpersonal skills to deal with people at all levels
- Ability to prioritize workload and manage deadlines
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Function well under pressure